Dothack Network

About dothackers day...🤔

Reading the post recently, reminded to prepare for the day. But more importantly, made me ask myself a question I want to share. Just like this community, are there other .hack communities in other languages too?

I relate both things in which if we could join efforts with communities from other languages, more people could get involved in requesting the publisher to consider remaster/remake, or at least that is what I think.

Do you know such communities?  I would also like to read your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Xanathos00 said:

are there other .hack communities in other languages too?

There are, but for the most part they either have been mostly inactive or have died off.

Probably the one that's barely lingering around is the Dothack Brasil group, they have social media accounts on Facebook/Twitter and have a Discord group that no one has posted in for weeks.

A Japanese fan group for CyberConnect2 games called CyberConnect2 Fan Club Central used to be active, but I haven't seen anything from them for months. They used to hold local meetups in Japan and even have lunch with CyberConnect2 in their staff+fan meetups.

I remember there being a French group called Beyond Fragment, they were active between IMOQ and GU era.

Dothack has become so niche because the publishers and licensee's haven't really done much, so the fandom's get smaller and smaller till they disappear unfortunately. There used to be a ton more, but they've all pretty much gone now. 

First and foremost, thanks for the reply.

Second, well, interesting indeed. French and Brazilian. Now for the japanese might prove tricky, I don't know japanese, hmmm... food for thought.

Sorry for the bother, do you know spanish ones? I speak spanish, that's why I say. And I am in the process of self-learning video editing for making video content. I want to create content related to dothack as well, but it would be in spanish, and I would like to find people in english and spanish that likes dothack as well. 

Just sayin'.

Do you know by any chance? 😅